Search This Blog

Welcome to my Blog 'In The Kitchen With Don'! Thank you for your visit and come back soon!


Saturday, January 30, 2010

A personal note...

I haven't been on here much this past week.   It has been a very full week and I received some life changing news.   For the past 18 years or so I've been living with a chronic kidney disease.   For most of those years it remained stable, but the past year or so my renal function has been decreasing, finally reaching the point where it seems I will be needing to receive a kidney transplant.    So there may be times when I'm not feeling up to writing or when I may be busy with other things.   However, it is my plan to continue with this blog and sharing my thoughts about food, cooking, family, friends and my life.   Keep me in your thoughts and send some good thoughts my way!   Don