Search This Blog

Welcome to my Blog 'In The Kitchen With Don'! Thank you for your visit and come back soon!


Saturday, January 15, 2011

A high quality non-stick skillet at a reasonable price

I am a big fan of the magazines Cooks Country and Cooks Illustrated.  In my opinion they are two of the best cooking magazines available.    One feature they always include is a review of various cooking gadgets and utensils, which I find very helpful when shopping for kitchen stuff.   Recently there was an article reviewing non-stick skillets.   The one they gave the highest ratings was the T-Fal Professional Total Nonstick Fry Pan.   I did a lot of searching, but the only place I ended up finding this skillet was on Amazon, so I ordered it from there.   When I received it, I washed and oiled it as directed, then used it for making French Toast.   It came out perfect!   I have also used it for cooking both eggs and homemade hashbrowns, both of which can be a challenge to cook, as they tend to stick pretty bad.   Once again, they came out perfect.   I am very happy with this skillet and can heartily recommend it to anyone wanting a good non-stick skillet.   I just wish they were easier to find.