Search This Blog

Welcome to my Blog 'In The Kitchen With Don'! Thank you for your visit and come back soon!


Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Best Chocolate Milk You've Ever Tasted

Hey chocolate milk fans, my local grocery chain, Dillons (part of the Kroger chain), had started carrying a brand of chocolate milk that is to die for. The brand is from Texas and their milks are 100% Jersey milk, with no artificial hormones or antibiotics. The flavored milks are all flavored with natural ingredients.  The chocolate milk is called Midnight Chocolate and comes in full fat or 2%. It has the smoothest texture, richest chocolate taste of any chocolate milk I've ever had. If you ever have a chance to try it, do so! I didn't see any of their other dairy products at the store, but I will be watching for them to try. At the website they have a map that shows where you can buy their milks. Sounds like it pretty much all over the southern half of the USA. P.S. I do not work for this company or Kroger, I just wanted to share what I consider a top notch product. Oh, and for Jewish folks, their products are certified Kosher.

Promised Land Dairy