Search This Blog

Welcome to my Blog 'In The Kitchen With Don'! Thank you for your visit and come back soon!


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great baking related website!

My friend Ardie/WI on my favorite chat forum gave me a link to a really cool really cool baking site.   King Arthur flour is one of the top brands of flour nationwide and their website reflects their high quality product.    Some great recipes and tips on using their flours.   You can also order their products in case you can't find them locally.

I only wish my favorite flour company, Hudson Cream, had recipes listed on their website too.    Hudson Cream is a local Kansas flour mill and one of the last small town flour mills left in the country.   They have limited distribution, but well worth looking for.    You can also buy their products from their website.   Hudson Cream is the only brand of flour I use.   Enjoy!